Monday, February 15, 2010

Thaniras Scout Fleet Sets Sail


This time I have a pic! But, first things first.

  • Painted two War Dragons, two Raven Assault Destroyers and one Cobra Cruiser for The Uncharted Seas!
  • Undercoated the next load of Thaniras ships to be painted.

Hasn't been long since my last post, so not a whole lot to report. The ships and dragons were very easy to paint to a decent enough gaming standard. Not sure I'll have the entire fleet I plan to use next weekend painted, but I'll give it a good bash.

In other (related) news, I had a surprise delivery in the post today. It seems my arithmatic about how long it would take my last order to arrive was slightly awry, and waiting for me when I got home from work was the rulebook for The Uncharted Seas. This gives me a good week to get comfortable with the rules before my first game.

Well, here's the lates pic of my fleet. With a little luck, I'll be able to post about their first glorious victory in battle. More likely, it'll be admonishing their abysmal performance at sea...


No comments:

Post a Comment